Make IGI Your Wax Partner
- IGI is the World’s only dedicated paraffin and microcrystalline wax producer utilizing internally sourced materials
- 75 Years of Wax Expertise
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (Company Wide), ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System and FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System (select sites)
- FSSC 22000 Certification Scheme Includes ISO 22000:2018 and ISO/TS 22002-1:2009
In 1949 the manufacturing plant came online with 100 sq. ft. of filtering capacity and hand slabbing capability at the rate of 2,000 lbs every 6 hours. Total output was 5 million lbs per year.
Today IGI owns and operates a fully integrated supply chain including unique US waxy feedstocks, refining, blending and terminal facilities. Its core competence is interacting and servicing customers with formulated solutions.
- Profitable Growth (margin per pound of wax sold)
- Partnerships with Customers/Suppliers
- Technical Expertise
- Innovative and Proactive
- Competitive and Cost Effective
- Setting aggressive service and product objectives, and continually renewing them through our customers’ voices
- Measuring and monitoring these objectives (including third-party audits) to ensure that they are met
- Maintaining formal, accurate, controlled processes to ensure that our quality commitment is delivered.